Big Company Performance with Small Company Feel
Most consultants can seem pretty interchangeable, but PGL is different. We see ourselves as something like a small town independent hardware store: knowledgeable, helpful, friendly, and most likely have what you need (or know where to get it).
Our motto is to solve and simplify environmental issues (not make science projects out of mole hills) by combining reliable, pragmatic, clear and concise advice.
We give our clients the confidence that their projects will be done well and help them make better business decisions by clearly understanding their environmental problems and the options available to solve them.
We provide the combined benefit of professional-level technical knowledge, experience and skill with good project management to give you the confidence that the environmental requirements of your project will be done properly on time and on budget.
Because of the number, location and personality of our staff, we offer the accessibility, quality assurance, depth, and risk management/insurance of a large firm, but with the responsiveness and friendly service of a small one.
We rely on excellent technical knowledge and experienced intuition to solve even the most difficult problems. We’re not afraid to be different and push the envelope. We take on every challenge with a ‘can do’ attitude.
Even though it may not sound that exciting, our greatest and differentiating feature is our ability for great project management which is central to bringing projects to completion on time and budget. Not exciting but super important.
Here’s a quick list of some other things that define the benefits of our service:
- Customize/adjust our approach to projects to suit our clients’ individual needs
- Communicate well and often: so you are always up to speed with what is going on with your project
- Collaborate: we work with, not against or with disregard for, our clients
- Being creative, clever, resourceful: cookie cutter and mechanical approaches don’t save time or money
- We are a size that we know each other and our clients which helps project go smoother
- Making sure the right people and the same people work on projects
- Have senior staff involved on every project for best results
- Apply a business mindset to solving clients’ issues